Neuroanatomy : draw it to know it
- Adam Fisch.
- 2nd ed.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 461 p. : ill ; 28 cm.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QM451 .F565 2012||Unknown|
- Fisch, Adam.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1: General Organization
- Chapter 2: Meninges and Ventricular System
- Chapter 3: Peripheral Nervous System - Upper Extremity
- Chapter 4: Peripheral Nervous System - Lower Extremity
- Chapter 5: Peripheral Nervous System - Sensory Maps
- Chapter 6: Peripheral Nervous System - Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 7: Spinal Cotr
- Chapter 8: Spinal Canal and Muscle-Nerve Physiology
- Chapter 9: Brainstem - Part One
- Chapter 10: Brainstem - Part Two
- Chapter 11: Cranial and Spinal Nerve Overview and Skull Base
- Chapter 12: Cranial Nerves, 3, 4, 6,
- Chapter 13: Cranial Nerves, 5, 7, 9,
- Chapter 14: Vestibular and Auditory Systems
- Chapter 15: Cerebellum
- Chapter 16: Cerebral Gray Matter
- Chapter 17: Cerebral White Matter
- Chapter 18: Basal Ganglia
- Chapter 19: Arterial Supply
- Chapter 20: Diencephalon
- Chapter 21: Limbic and Olfactory Systems
- Chapter 22: Vision
- Chapter 23: Eye movements
- Chapter 24: Cognition
- Chapter 25: Sleep and Wakefulness
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Neuroanatomy: Draw It to Know It, Second Edition teaches neuroanatomy in a purely kinesthetic way. In using this book, the reader draws each neuroanatomical pathway and structure, and in the process, creates memorable and reproducible schematics for the various learning points in Neuroanatomy in a hands-on, enjoyable and highly effective manner. In addition to this unique method, Neuroanatomy: Draw it to Know It also provides a remarkable repository of reference materials, including numerous anatomic and radiographic brain images, muscle-testing photographs, and illustrations from many other classic texts, which enhance the learning experience. In the second edition of this new classic, the Second Edition adds "Know-It" points to each chapter, providing high yield learning methods which separate the essential from the advanced topics. No other text in neuroanatomy engages the reader in as direct a manner as this book and none covers the advanced level of detail found while retaining the simplistic approach to the learning which has become the cornerstone of the text. Neuroanatomy: Draw It to Know It is singular in its ability to engage and instruct without overwhelming any level of neuroanatomy student. The most effective model for learning neuroanatomy is Neuroanatomy: Draw It to Know It.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9780199845712 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0199845719 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: