- Elena Deza, Michel Marie Deza.
- New Jersey : World Scientific, c2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 456 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA241 .D46 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 443-447) and index.
- Plane Figurate Numbers-- Space Figurate Numbers-- Multidimensional Figurate Numbers-- Areas of Number Theory including Figurate Numbers-- Fermat's Polygonal Number Theorem-- Zoo of Figurate-related Numbers.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814355483 20160614
- Publisher's Summary
- Figurate numbers have a rich history with many applications. The main purpose of this book is to provide a thorough and complete presentation of the theory of figurate numbers, giving much of their properties, facts and theorems with full proofs. This book is the first of this topic in unified systematic way. It also contains many exercises with solutions.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814355483 20160614
- Publication date
- 9789814355483 (hbk.)
- 9814355488 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: