A complete guide to rubrics : assessment made easy for teachers of K-college
- Audrey M. Quinlan.
- 2nd ed.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 193 p. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB3060.37 .Q56 2012||Unknown|
- Quinlan, Audrey M., 1945-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book takes a developmental perspective at the use of scoring rubrics to assess student work. Citing developmental characteristics of each age, the author presents examples and adaptations of assessment rubrics on a variety of subjects for teachers from kindergarten through adult/college. After a presentation of foundation information on rubrics, separate chapters are devoted to each grade level from primary through adult. Written so that each chapter can be addressed independently, the book provides additional chapters devoted to assessing technological topics and using rubrics with students with special needs. The final chapters provide practical information to help teachers to create their own rubrics and to covert rubric scores to letter grades. An updated annotated listing of recommended rubric websites is included.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607096733 20160614
- Publication date
- 9781607096733 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607096730 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607096740 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607096749 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607096757 (ebook)
- 1607096757 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: