Let them play : an early learning (un)curriculum
- Jeff A. Johnson and Denita Dinger.
- 1st ed.
- St. Paul, MN : Redleaf Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 223 p. : ill ; 26 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1139.35 .P55 J65 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 217-223).
- Publisher's Summary
- Let children experience the learning power of play Children's play is focused, purposeful, and full of learning. As children play, they master motor development, learn language and social skills, think creatively, and make cognitive leaps. This (un)curriculum is all about supporting child-led play, trusting children as capable and engaged learners, and forgoing packaged curriculums and prescribed activities. "Let Them Play" explains the guiding principles of an (un)curriculum and how it gives children the freedom to play, includes suggestions to create spaces that promote healthy development and learning, and supports those who believe in the learning power of play.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605540535 20160614
- Publication date
- 9781605540535 (pbk.)
- 1605540536 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: