Applied statistics and probability for engineers
- Douglas C. Montgomery, George C. Runger.
- New York : John Wiley & Sons, c1994.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction and Descriptive Statistics-- Probability-- Discrete Random Variables and Probability Distributions-- Continuous Random Variables and Probability Distributions-- Joint Probability Distributions-- Point Estimation-- Interval Estimation-- Test of Hypotheses-- Simple Linear Regression and Correlation-- Multiple Linear Regression-- Design and Analysis of Single-Factor Experiments: The Analysis of Variance-- Design of Experiments with Several Factors-- Nonparametric Statistics-- Statistical Quality Control.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Written by engineers, it uses a practical, applied approach that is more oriented to engineering than any other text available. Instead of a few engineering examples mixed in with examples from other fields, all of its unique problem sets reflect the types of situations encountered by engineers in their working lives.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Available in another form
- Online version: Montgomery, Douglas C. Applied statistics and probability for engineers. New York : John Wiley & Sons, c1994
Browse related items
Start at call number: