- Shane W. Evans.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|E450 .E94 2011||Unknown|
- Evans, Shane.
- "A family silently crawls along the ground. They run barefoot through unlit woods, sleep beneath bushes, take shelter in a kind stranger's home. Where are they heading? They are heading for Freedom by way of the Underground Railroad."--from publisher description
- Underground Railroad > Juvenile literature.
- Fugitive slaves > United States > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Antislavery movements > United States > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Abolitionists > United States > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Underground railroad.
- Fugitive slaves.
- Antislavery movements.
- Publication date
- "A Neal Porter book."
- Coretta Scott King Award, illustrator, 2012.
- 9781596435384 (hc)
- 1596435380 (hc)
Browse related items
Start at call number: