The broad ax.
- Uniform Title
- Broad ax (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1895)
- Salt Lake City, Utah : Julius F. Taylor, 1895-[19--?].
- Chicago, Ill. : Julius F. Taylor
- Physical description
- volumes : illustrations, portraits
- African Americans > Utah > Salt Lake City > Newspapers.
- African Americans > Illinois > Chicago > Newspapers.
- African American newspapers > Utah.
- African American newspapers > Illinois.
- Salt Lake City (Utah) > Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.) > Newspapers.
- African American newspapers.
- African Americans.
- Illinois > Chicago.
- Utah > Salt Lake City.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 31, 1895)-
- "Hew the Line."
- Suspended with June 6, 1899 issue (due to move to Chicago, Ill.); resumed with July 15, 1899 issue.
- Issue for Vol. 2, no. 13 (Nov. 21, 1896) erroneously designated as v. 2, no. 13, (Nov. 12, 1896).
- Various incorrect chronological, vol., and no. designations.
- United States Illinois Cook County Chicago.
- United States Utah Salt Lake County Salt Lake City.
- Available in another form
- Microfilm version: Broad ax (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1895) (OCoLC)76887093
- Online version: Broad ax (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1895) (DLC) 2011254257 (OCoLC)664616893
- Key Title
- The broad ax ((Salt Lake City, Utah. 1895)