Sports law : Lex Sportiva & Lex Olympica : theory and praxis
- Dimitrios P. Panagiotopoulos.
- Athens : Ant. N. Sakkoulas, 2011.
- Physical description
- 739 p. ; 25 cm.
- Panagiōtopoulos, D. P.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -732) and index.
- Initial thoughts
- Institutional dimension of sport
- Scientific foundation of sports law
- The institutional autonomy in sports activities
- The physical movement within the framework of law
- Lex Sportiva theory
- European Union and sport
- Sports law ethics
- Doping in sports : performance-enhancing drugs
- Choregia : sponsoring
- Broadcasting of sports games
- Human rights of minor athletes
- Sports betting : policy in the European Union
- Olympic Games in ancient Greece
- The Olympic Charter rules : national and international law
- Olympic recognition
- Olympism and physical education
- Institutional dimensions of the Olympic Games
- Participation of athletes in the Olympic Games
- Sporting jurisdiction
- Interim judicial protection
- Arbitral jurisdiction
- Arbitration in sport
- Fair trial
- Enforcement of decisions the Bliamou case
- Who is the right judge for sport?
- Amateur and professional sport
- Greek Constitution on sports
- Sports federation
- Sports criminal law : penalty
- Providing and offering sports services
- Athletes' agreements/contracts
- The Greek law on football agents.
- Sports > Law and legislation.
- Athletes > Legal status, laws, etc.
- Sports > Law and legislation > European Union countries.
- Athletes > Legal status, laws, etc. > European Union countries.
- Olympics > Law and legislation.
- Sports > Law and legislation > Greece.
- Athletes > Legal status, laws, etc. > Greece.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Lex Sportiva and Lex Olympica, theory and praxis
Browse related items
Start at call number: