Fifth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians
- Lizhen Ji ... [et al.], editors.
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society ; [Somerville, Mass.] : International Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxvi, 999 p.) : ill ; 26 cm.
- AMS/IP studies in advanced mathematics ; v. 51.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- This two-part volume represents the proceedings of the Fifth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians, held at Tsinghua University, Beijing, in December 2010. The Congress brought together eminent Chinese and overseas mathematicians to discuss the latest developments in pure and applied mathematics. Included are 60 papers based on lectures given at the conference.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780821875872 20160614
- Mathematics > Congresses.
- General algebraic systems.
- Number theory.
- Algebraic geometry.
- Topological groups, Lie groups.
- Partial differential equations.
- Dynamical systems and ergodic theory.
- Differential geometry.
- Global analysis, analysis on manifolds.
- Numerical analysis.
- Group theory and generalizations.
- Functions of a complex variable.
- Classical thermodynamics, heat transfer.
- Relativity and gravitational theory.
- Operations research, mathematical programming.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- 5th International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians
- AMS/IP studies in advanced mathematics ; v. 51
- 9780821875551 (set : alk. paper)
- 0821875558 (set : alk. paper)
- 9780821875865 (pt. 1 : alk. paper)
- 0821875868 (pt. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9780821875872 (pt. 2 : alk. paper)
- 0821875876 (pt. 2 : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: