BIOSIS citation index [electronic resource].
- [New York?] : Thomson Reuters.
- ["Biosis is a comprehensive source for life sciences and biomedical research from nearly 6,000 life sciences journals plus abstracts from meetings, books and patents. Search options include using taxonomy, MeSH, CAS registry numbers, Sequence Databank Numbers, and Major Concepts. Updated weekly, covers 1926--present. Cited reference searching finds more recent works that cite an earlier document of interest."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML header: Web of knowledge. BIOSIS citation index
- ISI web of knowledge. BIOSIS citation index
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009?
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 28, 2011).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.