- Paul O. W. Tanner, David W. Megill.
- Twelfth ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 398 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
|ML3506 .T36 2013||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 377-381) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The twelfth edition of this trusted and respected text takes students on an extraordinary musical journey through the changing styles and fascinating history of jazz. Offering a listening-based approach to the study of jazz history, this text helps students gain a better understanding of the music and how it has evolved over the decades while remaining a uniquely American art form.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780078025112 20160608
- Publication date
- 9780078025112 (alk. paper)
- 0078025117 (alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: