Random and vector measures
- M.M. Rao.
- New Jersey : World Scientific, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 538 p. ; 24 cm.
- Series on multivariate analysis ; v. 9.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA312 .R36 2012||Unknown|
- Rao, M. M. (Malempati Madhusudana), 1929-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -521) and index.
- Second Order Random Measures and Representations-- Measures Admitting Controls-- Martingale Type Measures and Their Integrals-- Multiple Random Measures-- Vector Measures and Geometric Integration-- Comparative Study of Random and Vector Measures-- Several Applications and Complements of the Preceding Work.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is devoted to the structural analysis of vector and random (or both) valued countably additive measures, and used for integral representations of random fields. The spaces can be Banach or Frechet types. Several stationary aspects and related processes are analyzed whilst numerous new results are included and many research avenues are opened up.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Series on multivariate analysis ; v. 9
- 9789814350815 (hbk.)
- 9814350818 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: