Podcasts acerca del manejo adecuado de los alimentos en el hogar [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Food safety at home podcasts. Spanish.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- ["A collection of instructions targeted to lay cooks and families for safely preparing, serving, and storing food. Also covers common foodborne diseases and their prevention."]
- Publication date
- Updated irregularly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Audio files in MP3 format available in both streaming and downloadable options.
- System requirements: Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or other software capable of playing MP3 audio files.
- Mode of access: Internet via the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service web site.
- Other edition
- Issued also in English: Food safety at home podcasts