The good wife. The second season [videorecording]
- [presented by] Scott Free Productions.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish. English or French dialogue; French, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Pictures, 
- Physical description
- 6 videodiscs (997 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Disc 1. Taking control ; Double jeopardy ; Breaking fast ; Cleaning house
- disc 2. VIP treatment ; Poisoned pill ; Bad girls ; On tap
- disc 3. Nine hours ; Breaking up ; Two courts ; Silly season
- disc 4. Real deal ; Net worth ; Silver bullet
- disc 5. Great firewall ; Ham sandwich ; Killer song ; Wrongful termination
- disc 6. Foreign affairs ; In sickness ; Getting off ; Closing arguments.
- Alicia Florrick is a wife and mother who boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex and political corruption scandal lands him in jail. In Season Two, even with her husband back home and planning to run for office again, Alicia continues redefining herself and her role in her family's life. Features all 23 dramatic episodes, plus featurettes, deleted scenes, music videos, and more.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- Special features: Alicia Florrick : Real deal inside the episode; Alan Cumming's videos; an evening with The good wife; Season 1 DVD release party; a conversation with the kings; deleted scenes; campaign music videos.
- Production Credits
- Created by Robert King, Michelle King; production company, Scott Free Productions, King Size Productions, CBS Productions.
- Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, Josh Charles, Chris Noth, Archie Panjabi, Matt Czuchry.
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the television series in 2010-2011.
- DVD, widescreen (16:9) presentation, region 1; Dolby digital 5.1 (English), Dolby Digital stereo (English, French); dual-layer.
- Related Work
- Good wife (Television program)
- Publisher Number
- 82078 Paramount Pictures
Browse related items
Start at call number: