Emergent problems in Nigerian education
- edited by A.I. Joe, Daniel D. Whawo.
- Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria : Kraft Books Limited, 2011.
- Physical description
- 216 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA1631 .E45 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cultism in Nigerian schools: educational management implications and the way forward / C.A. Iloh & F.B. Ovri
- Indiscipline among learners / Robinson A. Chukwuma
- Frequent industrial action among teachers in Nigeria / Emperor Kpangban
- Education for nomadic cattle rearers and migrant fishermen / Grace O. Abamba
- Poor funding of education in Nigeria / Jolly Okoza
- Teaching the digital children / D.O. Dibie
- Planning education for the future / Daniel D. Whawo
- Dwindling achievements in secondary English and mathematics / Friday Akporherhe
- Alternative to practicals in tertiary education / J.N. Umeoduagu
- Examination malpractice and the threat to quality education / Justina Eimuhi
- Indecent dressing in Nigerian tertiary institutions / L.O.N. Onyesom and C.J. Iwegbu
- Teachers and the war against corruption in Nigeria / Daniel D. Whawo
- Poor attitude to academic work among learners / Joseph A. Ojogbane
- Unwed teenage motherhood and education / Daniel D. Whawo
- Poor maintenance of school infrastructure / Joseph A. Ojogbane
- Conflict resolution and its implication for teachers / Daniel D. Whawo.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: