Interviews with five striking Chicana/o students after three days into hunger strike [videorecording] : May 6, 1994
- [Stanford, Calif.] : J. Genero, 
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|V0392 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Genero, Jack.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Four Stanford Chicana and one Chicano students discuss the reasons behind their hunger strike and the emotions involved.
- Publication date
- Title from cassette label.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
Browse related items
Start at call number: