Challenges in molecular structure determination [electronic resource]
- Manfred Reichenbächer, Jürgen Popp.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xx, 482 p.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Mass Spectrometry.- Vibrational Spectroscopy.- Electron Absorption Spectroscopy.- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR).- Molecular Structure Determination by Means of Combined Application Methods.- Tables.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642243899 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- Taking a problem-based approach, the authors provide a practice-oriented and systematic introduction to both organic and inorganic structure determination by spectroscopic methods. This includes mass spectrometry, vibrational spectroscopies, UV/VIS spectroscopy and NMR as well as applying combinations of these methods. The authors show how to elucidate chemical structures with a minimal number of spectroscopic techniques. Readers can train their skills by more than 400 problems with varying degree of sophistication. Interactive Powerpoint-Charts are available as Extra Materials to support self-study.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642243899 20160607
- Publication date
- "Revised and extended edition of the German textbook "Strukturanalytik organischer und anorganischer Verbindungen", Vieweg-Teubner 2007."
- 9783642243905 (electronic bk.)
- 3642243908 (electronic bk.)
- 3642243894 (pbk.)