Linear parameter-varying system identification : new developments and trends
- editors, Paulo Lopes dos Santos ... [et al.].
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, 2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 385 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
- Advanced series in electrical and computer engineering ; v. 14.
- Santos, Paulo Lopes dos.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- An Unified Framework for LPV, Switching and Affine Models Identification (B Bamieh et al.)-- Set-Membership Identification of LPV Models with Uncertain Time-Varying Parameters (V Cerone et al.)-- Set Membership Identification of State Space LPV Systems (C Novara)-- Identification of Discrete-Time and Continuous-Time Input/Output LPV Models (V Laurain et al.)-- Reducing the Dimensions of Data Matrices Involved in LPV Subspace Identification Methods (V Verdult & M Verhaegen)-- An Open Loop and Closed Loop LPV Subspace Identification Algorithm (J-W van Wingerden & M Verhaegen)-- Subspace Identification of Continuous-Time State-Space LPV Models (M Bergamasco & M Lovera)-- Identification of Continuous-Time LPV Systems Using the Subspace Successive Approximations Algorithm (P L dos Santos et al.)-- LPV Identification using Series-Expansion Models (R Toth et al.)-- Expectation Maximization and Gradient Methods for LPV State-Space Models Identification (A Wills et al.)-- Piecewise Affine Identification of Interconnected Systems with LFR Structure (S Paoletti & A Garulli)-- Identification and Model (In)validation of Switched Affine Systems (C Feng et al.).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814355445 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- This review volume reports the state-of-the-art in Linear Parameter Varying (LPV) system identification. Written by world renowned researchers, this book contains twelve chapters, focusing on the most recent LPV identification methods for both discrete-time and continuous-time models, using different approaches such as optimization methods for input/output LPV models Identification, set membership methods, optimization methods and subspace methods for state-space LPV models identification and orthonormal basis functions methods. Since there is a strong connection between LPV systems, hybrid switching systems and piecewise affine models, identification of hybrid switching systems and piecewise affine systems will be considered as well.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814355445 20160607
- Publication date
- Advanced series in electrical and computer engineering ; vol. 14
- 9789814355445 (hbk.)
- 9814355445 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: