"Multiplication is for white people" : raising expectations for other people's children
- Lisa Delpit.
- New York : New Press : Distributed by Perseus Distribution, c2012.
- Physical description
- xx, 224 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC213.2 .D45 2012||Unknown|
- Delpit, Lisa D.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -209).
- There is no achievement gap at birth
- Infinite capacity
- Stuff you never would say : the ingredients of successful elementary classrooms
- Warm demanders : the importance of teachers in the lives of children of poverty
- Skin-deep learning : teaching those who learn differently
- "I don't like it when they don't say my name right" : why "reforming" can't mean "whitening"
- Picking up the broom : demanding critical thinking
- How would a fool do it? : assessment
- Shooting hoops : what can we learn about the drive for excellence?
- Invisibility, disidentification, and negotiating blackness on campus
- Will it help the sheep? : university and community.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: