- Matthew K. Burns, T. Chris Riley-Tillman, Amanda M. VanDerHeyden.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2012-
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill ; 27 cm.
- Guilford practical intervention in the schools series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
Library has: v.1-
|LC4705 .B87 2012 V.1||Unknown|
|LC4705 .B87 2012 V.2||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Advanced Response-to-Intervention Applications: Intervention Selection and Implementation. School-Based Assessment. Assessment for Problem Solving. Evaluating Interventions: Applied Single-Case Design. Evaluating Interventions: Analysis of Intervention Data. Decisions about Groups. Decisions about Individual Students. Special Education Eligibility. Conclusion.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462509140 20160608
- Introduction. Matching the "Right" Intervention to the Student. Selecting Group Interventions: Identifying a Classwide Problem. Whole-school Behavioral Interventions. Small-group Academic Interventions. Classwide/Small-group Behavioral Interventions. Academic Acquisition Interventions. Behavioral Acquisition Interventions. Academic Fluency-building Interventions. Behavioral Proficiency-building Interventions. Maintenance and Generalization of Behavioral Interventions. Maintenance and Generalization of Academic Interventions. Putting It All Together.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462503544 20160614
- Publisher's Summary
- Once a Response-To-Intervention (RTI) framework is in place, how can educators determine whether or not interventions are working? This volume focuses on the "response" component of RTI, providing essential knowledge and hands-on techniques for assessing the effectiveness of RTI practices. The authors show how to select suitable assessment measures, analyze data about academic and behavioral interventions, and make defensible decisions about groups, individual students, and special education eligibility. Professional development strategies are also addressed. Useful reproducible tools are included; the large-size format and lay-flat binding facilitate photocopying. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462509140 20160608
- This book addresses a crucial aspect of sustaining a Response-to-Intervention (RTI) framework in a school: selecting interventions with the greatest likelihood of success and implementing them with integrity. Leading RTI experts explain how to match interventions to students' proficiency levels, drawing on cutting-edge research about the stages of learning. Effective academic and behavioral interventions for all three tiers of RTI are described in step-by-step detail and illustrated with vivid case examples. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book features more than 40 reproducible planning tools and other helpful forms.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781462503544 20160614
- Beginning date
- The Guilford practical intervention in the schools series
- v. 1. Academic and behavioral interventions
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction2. Matching the "Right" Intervention to the Student3. Selecting Group Interventions: Identifying a Classwide Problem4. Whole-School Behavioral Interventions5. Small-Group Academic Interventions6. Classwide/Small-Group Behavioral Interventions7. Academic Acquisition Interventions8. Behavioral Acquisition Interventions9. Academic Fluency-Building Interventions10. Behavioral Proficiency-Building Interventions11. Maintenance and Generalization of Behavioral Interventions12. Maintenance and Generalization of Academic Interventions13. Putting It All Together.
- 9781462503544 (pbk.)
- 1462503543 (pbk.)
- 9781462509140 (v. 2)
- 1462509142 (v. 2)
Browse related items
Start at call number: