Antieigenvalue analysis : with applications to numerical analysis, wavelets, statistics, quantum mechanics, finance and optimization : [mu]
- Karl Gustafson.
- New Jersey : World Scientific, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 244 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA300 .G795 2012||Unknown|
- Gustafson, Karl E.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-240) and index.
- The Essentials of Antieigenvalue Theory-- Convexity in Norm Geometry-- The Min-Max Theorem-- The Euler Equation-- Higher Antieigenvalues-- Applications in Numerical Analysis-- Applications in Wavelets, Control, and Scattering-- The Trigonometry of Matrix Statistics-- Bell's Inequalities, Penrose Twistors, and Quantum Trigonometry-- Trigonometry of Financial Instruments.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814366281 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- Karl Gustafson is the creator of the theory of antieigenvalue analysis. Its applications spread through fields as diverse as numerical analysis, wavelets, statistics, quantum mechanics, and finance. Antieigenvalue analysis, with its operator trigonometry, is a unifying language which enables new and deeper geometrical understanding of essentially every result in operator theory and matrix theory, together with their applications. This book will open up its methods to a wide range of specialists.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814366281 20160607
- Mathematical analysis.
- Publication date
- 9789814366281 (hbk.)
- 9814366285 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: