- David E. Radford.
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxii, 559 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
- K & E series on knots and everything ; v. 49.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA613.8 .R33 2012||Unknown|
- Radford, David E.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 537-549) and index.
- Coalgebras-- Representations of Coalgebras-- Filtrations and Gradings on Coalgebras-- Bialgebras-- The Convolution Algebra-- Hopf Algebras-- Hopf Modules and Co-Hopf Modules-- Hopf Algebras as Modules Over Their Hopf Subalgebras-- Integrals-- Actions by Bialgebras and Hopf Algebras-- Quasitriangular Bialgebras and Hopf Algebras-- The Drinfel'd Double-- Co-Quasitriangular Bialgebras and Hopf Algebras-- Pointed Hopf Algebras-- Finite-Dimensional Hopf Algebras Over a Field of Characteristic Zero.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814335997 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- The book provides a detailed account of basic coalgebra and Hopf algebra theory with emphasis on Hopf algebras which are pointed, semisimple, quasitriangular, or are of certain other quantum groups. It is intended to be a graduate text as well as a research monograph.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814335997 20160607
- Hopf algebras.
- Publication date
- Series on knots and everything ; v. 49
- 9789814335997 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9814335991 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: