Program administration scale : measuring early childhood leadership and management
- Teri N. Talan, Paula Jorde Bloom.
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- vi, 85 p. : ill ; 22 x 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1139.25 .T35 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 81-84).
- Publisher's Summary
- Research has consistently found that effective administrative practices are crucial for ensuring beneficial program outcomes for children and families. The Program Administration Scale (PAS) is designed to reliably measure and improve the leadership and management practices of center-based programs--the only instrument of its kind to focus exclusively on organization-wide administrative issues. Using a 7-point rating scale (inadequate to excellent), this easy-to-use instrument assesses 25 items grouped into 10 categories: human resources development, personnel cost and allocation, center operations, child assessment, fiscal management, program planning and evaluation, family partnerships, marketing and public relations, technology, and staff qualifications. This new second edition of the PAS includes minor refinements to support the reliable use of the instrument and to reflect current best practices in early childhood administration.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780807752456 20160608
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: