From Garibaldi to Berlusconi : 150 years of italian history
- English, Italian. Englih and Italian with English subtitles.
- [Italy] : [Zenit Arti Audiovisive], 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (PAL, 118 min.) : DVD video, recorded DVD, sound, color with black and white sequences; 4 3/4 in.
- "The proglem faced by Italy's leaders 150 years ago and summed up in the famous phrase 'having made Italy, now we have to make Italians' has remained at the forefront of Italian history right up until the present day. Even now, as we celebrate the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy, we continue to ask ourseves who we are and what holds us together. While for us to say 'us' has always been extremely difficult, what has always united us however is our culture. From Garibaldi to Berlusconi: a two-hour journey through one and a half centuries of political and cultural Italian history, exploring what has held us togther and what has torn us apart, both in the past and present."--Container.
- Publication date
- a film by Enrico Cerasuolo.
- Title Variation
- Title on disc label: Andante ma non troppo : From Garibaldi to Berlusconi
- Title appears on credits as: ARTE France, Les Films d'Ici, Zenit Arti Audiovisive present From Garibaldi to Berlusconi
- Originally produced in France and Italy as a motion picture and released in 2011.
- Wide screen 1.78:1.
- Production Credits
- Writer/direstor, Enrico Cerasuolo; photographers, Ned Burgess, Nina Bernfeld, Paolo Rapalino; editor, Ruben Korenfeld; music, Grregorio Caporale
- All region.