A trip to Paris in July & August, 1792
- by Richard Twiss ; with a preface by Henry Morris and wood engravings by Wesley Bates.
- Newtown, Pa. : Bird & Bull Press, L'an CCXX [i.e. 2012]
- Physical description
- 82,  p.,  p. of plates : ill., facsims. ; 24 cm.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|Z239 .B5 T95 2012||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Trip to Paris in July and August, 1792
- "120 copies printed on Arches Paper ... in January, 2012. Composed in Baskerville Types by Michael & Winifred Bixler & bound by Campbell-Logan Bindery"--Colophon.
- Includes facsim. of original t.p. (p. ): London : Printed at the Minerva Press and sold by William Lane, 1793.
- Illustrations include four original wood engravings (p. , , , ) and two mounted plates (p. ).
- Title page and inner corners of some pages accented with parallel red and blue stripes.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 21. Binding: quarter maroon morocco, blue cloth over boards.
Browse related items
Start at call number: