The entrepreneur's guide to business law
- Constance E. Bagley, Craig E. Dauchy.
- 4th ed.
- Mason, Ohio : South-Western, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 816 p. : forms ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Taking the plunge
- Leaving your employer
- Selecting and working with an attorney
- Deciding whether to incorporate
- Structuring the ownership
- Forming and working with the board
- Raising money and securities regulation
- Marshaling human resources
- Contracts and leases
- E-commerce and sales of goods and services
- Operational liabilities and insurance
- Creditor's rights and bankruptcy
- Venture capital
- Intellectual property and cyberlaw
- Going global
- Buying and selling a business
- Going public.
- Publication date
- 9780538466462 (pbk.)
- 0538466464 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: