Progress in combinatorial optimization
- London : ISTE ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, 2012.
- Physical description
- xix, 603 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
QA402.5 .P784 2012
- Unknown QA402.5 .P784 2012
- Mahjoub, A. Ridha (Ali Ridha)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This book presents recent developments and new trends in Combinatorial Optimization. Combinatorial Optimization is an active research area that has applications in many domains such as communications, network design, VLSI, scheduling, production, computational biology. In the past years, new results and major advances have been seen in many areas including computational complexity, approximation algorithms, cutting-plane based methods and submodularity function minimization. More efficient and powerful methods have been developed for approaching real-worlds problems, and new concepts and theoritical results have been introduced"-- Provided by publisher.
- Combinatorial optimization.
- Publication date
- edited by A. Ridha Mahjoub.
- 9781848212060 (hardback)
- 1848212062 (hardback)