Report on the Quality of Life of Stanford Faculty
- Stanford University, Panel on Faculty Equity and Quality of Life.
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University, Panel on Faculty Equity and Quality of Life, 2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vii, 105 pages) : PDF, color illustrations
Also available at
- ["This report summarizes the results from a survey of the Stanford University faculty that was conducted by the Panel on Faculty Equity and Quality of Life in November, 2008. The survey included questions about satisfaction with being a faculty member, perceptions of workplace climate and reasonableness, of workload, and satisfaction with life beyond work."]
- Publication date
- Downloaded from https://facultydevelopment.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/documents/fqol-report-jan2010.pdf on Mar 02, 2012.