OpenCongress [electronic resource]
- a project of the Sunlight Foundation and PPF.
- Washington, D.C. : Sunlight Foundation ; Participatory Politics Foundation
- OpenCongress collects every publicly-available piece of legislation (i.e., every bill), vote, committee report and official government data and combines it with news and blog coverage, social networking, and participation tools to give you the real story behind what's happening in Congress. With OpenCongress you can research and track a bill, a Member of Congress, or an issue area. OpenCongress is a project of the Participatory Politics Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that builds free & open-source software for civic engagement. The Sunlight Foundation, also a non-profit organization, is the founding and primary supporter of OpenCongress.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Open Congress
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from home page (viewed on Feb. 27, 2007).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web; may require Adobe Acrobat Reader.