EveryoneIn [electronic resource].
- Physical description
- Mechanical Engineering 310 student project reports.
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
Real Companies. Real Projects. Real Designs. Students in ME310 take on real world design challenges brought forth by corporate partners. Unlike many other academic engineering projects, which require students to optimize one variable, students must design a complete system while being mindful of not only the primary function but also the usability, desirability, and societal implications. Throughout one academic year, student teams prototype and test many of their design concepts and in the end create a full proof-of-concept system that demonstrates their ideas.
- Digital collection
- 209 digital items
- Publication date
- Student project report of Mechanical Engineering 310, Stanford University.
- 2008-04a: Double-sided. Includes color printing.
- Box 21, Folder 2008-04a.
- Project sponsored by Kodak.
- Electronic reproduction. Stanford, Calif : Stanford University Libraries,  (Mechanical Engineering 310 student project reports)