A brief history of Montmaray
- Michelle Cooper.
- 1st American ed.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
- Physical description
- 296 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
PR9619.4 .C657 B75 2009
- Unknown PR9619.4 .C657 B75 2009
- Cooper, Michelle, 1969-
- On her sixteenth birthday in 1936, Sophia begins a diary of life in her island country off the coast of Spain, where she is among the last descendants of an impoverished royal family trying to hold their nation together on the eve of the second World War.
- Families > Europe > Juvenile fiction.
- Princesses > Juvenile fiction.
- Islands > Juvenile fiction.
- Europe > History > 1918-1945 > Juvenile fiction.
- Family life > Europe > Fiction.
- Princesses > Fiction.
- Islands > Fiction.
- Europe > History > 1918-1945 > Fiction.
- Diaries > Fiction.
- Imaginary kingdoms > Fiction.
- Teenage girls > Fiction.
- Imaginary places > Politics and government > Fiction.
- Royal houses > Europe > Fiction.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- "A Junior Library Guild selection"--Jkt. flap.
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 6.5 12.
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- 9780375858642 (trade)
- 0375858644 (trade)
- 9780375958649 (lib. bdg.)
- 0375958649 (lib. bdg.)