Supported metals in catalysis
- 2nd ed.
- London : Imperial College Press ; Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : Distributed by World Scientific, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 566 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Catalytic science series ; v. 11.
QD505 .S78 2012
- Unknown QD505 .S78 2012
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
- Catalyst Preparation-- Characterization by Spectroscopic Techniques-- Electron Microscopy-- Determination of Dispersion-- Progress in C1 Chemistry-- Catalysis in Fuel Cell Application-- Supported Metals for Hydrogen Production-- Vehicle Emission Catalysts-- Fine Chemicals.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- With contributions from experts in supported metal catalysis, from both the industry and academia, this book presents the latest developments in characterization and application of supported metals in heterogeneous catalysis. In addition to a thorough and updated coverage of the traditional aspects of heterogeneous catalysis such as preparation, characterization and use in well-established technologies such as Naphtha reforming, the book also includes emerging areas where supported metal catalysis will make significant contributions in future developments, such as fuel cells and fine chemicals synthesis. The second edition of "Supported Metals in Catalysis" comes complete with new and updated chapters containing important summaries of research in a rapidly evolving field. Very few other books deal with this highly pertinent subject matter, and as such, it is a must-have for anyone working in the field of heterogeneous catalysis.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by James A. Anderson, Marcos Fernández García.
- Catalytic science series ; v. 11
- Errata sheet inserted.
- 9781848166776 (hbk.)
- 184816677X (hbk.)