Encyclopedia of cancer [electronic resource]
- edited by Manfred Schwab.
- [3rd ed.]
- Berlin ; Heidelberg : Springer, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource ( p.)
- Schwab, M. (Manfred), 1945-
- Publisher's Summary
- This comprehensive encyclopedic reference provides rapid access to focused information on topics of cancer research for clinicians, research scientists and advanced students. Given the overwhelming success of the first edition, which appeared in 2001, and fast development in the different fields of cancer research, it has been decided to publish a second fully revised and expanded edition. With an A-Z format of over 7,000 entries, more than 1,000 contributing authors provide a complete reference to cancer. The merging of different basic and clinical scientific disciplines towards the common goal of fighting cancer makes such a comprehensive reference source all the more timely.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783642164835 20160607
- Publication date
- 9783642164835 (electronic bk.)
- 3642164838 (electronic bk.)