Interior skies : late poems from Liguria
- Anthony Hecht ; engravings by Abigail Rorer ; foreword by Philip Hoy.
- Camden, Me. : Two Ponds Press, 2011.
- Physical description
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 33 cm.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Foreword / Philip Hoy
- Four triolets
- Spring break
- Menasseh ben Israel
- Publication date
- Edition limited to 75 numbered copies.
- "... the inaugural book of the Two Ponds Press ..."--Colophon.
- Bound in paste paper boards by Gray Parrot.
- Issued in a solander box.