The Cole Porter songbook [electronic resource] : Night and day.
- I've got you under my skin (Dinah Washington) (5:12)
- Love for sale (Shirley Horn) (3:50)
- Let's do it (let's fall in love) (Louis Armstrong) (8:42)
- Anything goes (Ella Fitzgerald) (3:30)
- What is this thing called love (Mel Torme) (2:54)
- You'd be so nice to come home to (Helen Merrill) (4:13)
- At long last love (Bill Henderson) (2:28)
- I love you (Anita O'Day) (2:03)
- Just one of those things (Louis Armstrong) (3:59)
- It's de-lovely (Sarah Vaughan) (2:37)
- Always true to you in my fashion (Blossom Dearie) (2:49)
- I concentrate on you (Fred Astaire) (2:43)
- I get a kick out of you (Dinah Washington) (6:14)
- In the still of the night (Billy Eckstine) (3:39)
- Easy to love (Billie Holiday) (3:02)
- Night and day (Ella Fitzgerald) (2:55)
- Everytime we say goodbye (Betty Carter) (5:48).
- Release date
- Production date
- Analog recordings.
- Various performers.
- Recorded 1952-1982, principally in New York and Los Angeles.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Night and day.