Always [electronic resource]
- Irving Berlin.
- New York, N.Y. : Verve, p1988.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Jazz music library.
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989.
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 Performer
- Astaire, Fred Performer
- Crosby, Bing, 1904-1977. Performer
- Eckstine, Billy Performer
- Fitzgerald, Ella Performer
- Holiday, Billie, 1915-1959 Performer
- Vaughan, Sarah, 1924-1990 Performer
- Washington, Dinah, 1924-1963 Performer
- Top hat, white tie and tails (Louis Armstrong) (4:09)
- They say it's wonderful (Sarah Vaughan) (2:56)
- Blue skies ( Ella Fitzgerald) (3:43)
- The girl that I marry (Billy Eckstine) (2:58)
- Havin' a heat wave (Bing Crosby) (3:00)
- Easter parade (Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine) (3:13)
- Puttin' on the Ritz (Fred Astaire) (2: 50)
- Say it isn't so (Dinah Washington) (2:41)
- Cheek to cheek (Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong) (5:52)
- Always (Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine) (2:36)
- Remember (Billie Holiday) (2:34)
- White Christmas (Ella Fitzgerald) (3:01)
- Change partners (Fred Astaire) (3: 16)
- I've got my love to keep me warm (Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong) (3:09)
- How deep is the ocean (Billie Holiday) (2:58)
- Let's face the music and dance (Ella Fitzgerald) (2:55).
- Publication date
- Originally issued as compact disc.
- Program notes by Stanley Green, recording dates and locations, names of arrangers/conductors, and, in some cases, names of supporting instrumentalists ( p. : ill.) inserted in original container.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.