Ella Fitzgerald sings the Harold Arlen song book [electronic resource].
- Blues in the night (7:10)
- Let's fall in love (4:01)
- Stormy weather (keeps rainin' all the time) (5:13)
- Between the devil and the deep blue sea (2:22)
- My shining hour (3:59)
- Hooray for love (2:42)
- This time the dream's on me (4:35)
- That old black magic (4:08)
- I've got the world on a string (4:50)
- Let's take a walk around the block (3:58)
- Ill wind (you're blowin' me no good) (3:50)
- Ac-cent-tchu-ate the positive (3:37)
- When the sun comes out (5:06)
- Come rain or come shine (3:21)
- As long as I live (3:45)
- Happiness is a thing called Joe (3:28)
- It's only a paper moon (3:34)
- The man that got away (5:18)
- One for my baby (and one more for the road) (3:55)
- It was written in the stars (5:08)
- Get happy (3:29)
- I gotta right to sing the blues (5: 10)
- Out of this world (2:41)
- Over the rainbow (4:16)
- Ding dong! the witch is dead (3:15)
- Sing my heart (2 :45)
- Let's take a walk around the block : alternative take (4:03)
- Sing my heart : alternative take (2:32).
- Publication date
- Previously released material.
- Program notes ( p.).
- Songs, principally from films and musical comedies.
- Performed by Ella Fitzgerald, vocals, with orchestra ; Billy May, arranger and conductor.
- Recorded Aug. 1-2, 1960 at Capitol Records, Los Angeles, and Jan. 14-16, 1961 at Radio Recorders Annex, Hollywood, CA.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.