The spice of life [electronic resource]
- Marlena Shaw.
- Universal City, Calif. : Verve ; Chicago : Cadet, p2005, 1969.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Jazz music library.
- Woman of the ghetto (6:02)
- Call it stormy Monday (3:01)
- Where can I go? (2:21)
- I'm satisfied (2:48)
- I wish I knew (How it would feel to be free) (3:12)
- Liberation conversation (2:03)
- California soul (2:59)
- Go away, little boy (2:45)
- Looking thru the eyes of love (3:00)
- Anyone can move a mountain (3:03).
- Release date
- Production date
- Program notes and synopsis by Loonis McGlohan inserted in original container.
- Marlena Shaw, vocals with orch. ; arranged by Richard Evans and Charles Stepney.
- Tracks 1-7, 9, and 10 recorded 1968 and 1969 at Ter-Mar Studios, Chicago; track 8 recorded September 15, 1966, probably in Chicago.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.