What a diff'rence a day makes [electronic resource]
- Dinah Washington.
- [Universal City, Calif.?] : Verve, p2000.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Jazz music library.
- I remember you (2:44)
- I thought about you (2:31)
- That's all there is to that (2:16)
- I won't cry any more (2:17)
- I'm through with love (2:26)
- Cry me a river (2:26)
- What a diff'rence a day makes (2:27)
- Nothing in the world (3:15)
- Manhattan (4:16)
- Time after time (2:27)
- It's magic (2:30)
- Sunday kind of love (2:29)
- Time after time (first version) (2:15)
- Come on home (2:27)
- It could happen to you (2:19).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- What a difference a day makes
- In part originally issued on analog disc by Mercury Records (SR60158); selections 13-15 previously unissued.
- Jazz vocals.
- Program notes by Al Young ( p.).
- Dinah Washington, vocals ; with the Belford Hendricks Orchestra and Chorus.
- Recorded 1n 1959 at Fine Recording, New York City.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.