The legends of acid jazz Trudy Pitts with Pat Martino [electronic resource].
- Steppin' in minor (4:30)
- The Spanish flea (4:20)
- Take five (4:28)
- It was a very good year (3:45)
- Siete (4:00)
- Night song (3:56)
- Fiddlin' (3:55)
- Matchmaker, matchmaker (4:13)
- Organology (4:00)
- The house of the rising sun (3:39)
- Just us two (5:05)
- Eleanor Rigby (2:51)
- Count nine (4:15)
- Man and a woman (4:20)
- A whiter shade of pale (3:10)
- Teddy makes three (3:03)
- These blues of mine (5:25)
- What the world needs now (3:23).
- Release date
- Production date
- Jazz ensemble.
- Program notes from original container.
- Trudy Pitts, organ, vocals ; Pat Martino, guitar ; Bill Carney, drums ; Abdu Johnson, conga.
- All selections recorded at Van Gelder Studio in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, in February and September, 1967.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.