Dem New York dues [electronic resource]
- Don Patterson.
- Berkeley, CA : Prestige, 1968, p1995.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (79 min.)
- Jazz music library.
- Little Shannon
- Opus de Don
- Dem New York dues
- Sir John
- Stairway to the stars
- Oh happy day
- Perdido - - Good time theme
- Hip trip
- Blue 'n boogie.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Originally issued as compact disc.
- Program notes ( folded p.) inserted in original container.
- Selections 1-5 originally released as Opus de Don (Prestige 7577) ; selections 6-10 originally released as Oh happy day (Prestige 7640).
- Don Patterson, organ ; Blue Mitchell, trumpet (works 1-5) ; Junior Cook, tenor sax (works 1-5) ; Pat Martino, guitar (works 1-5) ; Billy James, drums (works 1-5) ; Virgil Jones, trumpet (works 6-10) ; George Coleman, tenor sax (works 7, 9-10) ; Huston Person, tenor sax (works 6-10) ; Frankie Jones, drums (works 6-10).
- Recorded Jun. 5, 1968 (tracks 1-5) at Town Sound, Englewood, NJ and Jun. 2, 1969 (tracks 5-10) in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.