Claire Austin sings "When your lover has gone" [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, CA : Contemporary, p1991.
- Physical description
- Streaming audio.
- Jazz music library.
- When your lover has gone (4:29)
- Can't we talk it over (3:40)
- My melancholy baby (3:52)
- I'll never be the same (4:38)
- Lover, come back to me (4:06)
- The house is haunted (3:59)
- I'm thru with love (4:11)
- Someone to watch over me (4:23)
- Come rain or come shine (4:10)
- What is this thing called love? (4:09)
- The world's jazz crazy (2:46)
- Down hearted blues (3:05)
- See see rider (3:52)
- Good time flat blues (2:55)
- Careless love (3:13)
- Nobody knows you when you're down and out (3:10)
- Mecca flat blues (3:12)
- 'Fore day creep (3: 34).
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- When your lover has gone
- Original jazz classics
- Limited edition series
- Jazz songs.
- Tracks 1-10 originally released in 1956 as Contemporary C- 5002; tracks 11-18 originally released in 1954 as Good Time Jazz L-24 (Claire Austin sings the blues).
- Originally a compact disc.
- Program notes by Lester Koenig and S.I. Hayakawa (1 folded sheet : port.) inserted in container.
- Claire Austin, vocals ; with, tracks 1-10: Bob Scobey, trumpet ; Barney Kessel, guitar ; Stan Wrightsman, piano ; Morty Corb, bass ; Shelly Manne, drums. With, tracks 11-18 : Kid Ory, trombone ; Don Ewell, piano ; Ed Garland, bass ; Minor Hall, drums.
- Recorded in Los Angeles, Apr. 13, 1955 (tracks 1-4, 6-10), Feb. 16, 1956 (track 5), and Apr. 2, 1954 (remainder).
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Jazz music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Claire Austin sings the blues.
- Publisher Number
- OJCCD-1711-2 Contemporary
- L-24 Good Time Jazz
- C-5002 Good Time Jazz