Harmonic vector fields : variational principles and differential geometry
- Sorin Dragomir, Domenico Perrone.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 508 p. ; 24 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA613.619 .D73 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 491-503) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This title is an excellent reference for anyone needing to examine properties of harmonic vector fields to help them solve research problems. The book provides the main results of harmonic vector fields with an emphasis on Riemannian manifolds using past and existing problems to assist you in analyzing and furnishing your own conclusion for further research. It emphasizes a combination of theoretical development with practical applications for a solid treatment of the subject useful to those new to research using differential geometric methods in extensive detail. This book is a useful tool for any scientist conducting research in the field of harmonic analysis. It provides applications and modern techniques to problem solving. It offers a clear and concise exposition of differential geometry of harmonic vector fields on Reimannian manifolds. It features physical applications of geometric methods.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780124158269 20160607
- Publication date
- 9780124158269 (alk. paper)
- 0124158269 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: