Harmonic analysis method for nonlinear evolution equations, I
- Baoxiang Wang ... [et al.].
- New Jersey : World Scientific Pub. Co., c2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 283 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA403 .W358 2011||Unknown|
- Wang, Baoxiang.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-280) and index.
- Fourier Multiplier, Function Spaces-- Navier-Stokes Equation-- Strichartz Estimates for Linear Dispersive Equations-- Local and Global Wellposedness for Nonlinear Dispersive Equations-- The Low Regularity Theory for the Nonlinear Dispersive Equations-- Frequency-Uniform Decomposition Method-- Conservations, Morawetz' Inequalities of NLS-- Boltzmann Equation without Angular Cutoff.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814360739 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- This monograph provides a comprehensive overview on a class of nonlinear dispersive equations, such as nonlinear Schrodinger equation, nonlinear Klein-Gordon equation, KdV equation as well as the Navier-Stokes equations and the Boltzmann equation. The global wellposedness to the Cauchy problem for those equations are systematically studied by using the Harmonic analysis methods. This book is self-contained and may also be used as an advanced textbook by graduate students in analysis and PDE subjects- and even ambitious undergraduate students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814360739 20160607
- Publication date
- 9789814360739 (hbk.)
- 9814360732 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: