Multiple comparison procedures
- Yosef Hochberg, Ajit C. Tamhane.
- New York : Wiley, c1987.
- Physical description
- xxii, 450 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Wiley series in probability and mathematical statistics. Applied probability and statistics.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 417-438) and index.
- PROCEDURES BASED ON CLASSICAL APPROACHES FOR FIXED--EFFECTS LINEAR MODELS WITH NORMAL HOMOSCEDASTIC INDEPENDENT ERRORS. Some Theory of Multiple Comparisons Procedure Fixed--effects Linear Models. Single--step Procedures for Pairwise and More General Comparisons Among All Treatments. Stepwise Procedures for Pairwise and More General Comparisons Among All Treatments. Procedures for Some Other Nonhierarchical Finite Families of Comparisons. Designing Experiments for Multiple Comparisons. PROCEDURES FOR OTHER MODELS AND PROBLEMS, AND PROCEDURES BASED ON ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES. Procedures for One--way Layouts with Unequal Variances. Procedures for Some Mixed--effects Models. Distribution--free and Robust Procedures. Some Miscellaneous Multiple Comparison Problems. Optimal Procedures Using Decision--theoretic, Bayesian, and Other Approaches. Appendixes. Tables. References. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471822226 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- An up-to-date unified review of the field of multiple comparisons with equal emphasis on theory and applications, and an easy and accessible guide to multiple comparison procedures in practice. Procedures are illustrated by examples and it is shown when and why maps should be used.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471822226 20160527
- Supplemental links
Table of Contents
- Publication date
- Wiley series in probability and mathematical statistics. Applied probability and statistics, 0271-6356
- Mathematics & Statistics Library copy 2:Paperback.
- 9780470568330 (pbk.)
- 047056833X (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: