Writing papers in the biological sciences
- Victoria E. McMillan.
- 5th ed.
- Boston : Bedford/St. Martin's, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 241 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- McMillan, Vicky, 1947-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 228) and index.
- How and Why Biologists Write: An Introduction to Biological Literature Locating and Using Biological Literature Handling Data and Using Statistics Using Tables and Figures Writing Lab Reports and Research Papers Writing a Review Paper Documenting the Paper Drafting and Revising Preparing the Final Draft Using Writing to Prepare for Examinations Other Forms of Biological Writing.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Written by a professional biologist who is also an experienced writing teacher, this comprehensive guide for students writing in biology, zoology, and botany provides detailed instruction on researching, drafting, revising, and documenting papers, reviews, poster presentations, and other forms of writing.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9780312649715 (pbk.)
- 0312649711 (pbk.)