The Study of Undergraduate Education at Stanford University (SUES)
- Stanford, Calif. : The Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (130 pages) : PDF
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University. Study of Undergraduate Education, author, issuing body.
- The Aims of Stanford education
- Requirements for graduation
- Sequencing a liberal education
- Opportunities outside the classroom
- Institutional support
- Publication date
- "January 2012."
- Downloaded from http://www.stanford.edu/dept/undergrad/sues/SUES_Report.pdf on Jan 31, 2012.