A new disputation betweene the two lordly bishops, Yorke and Canterbvry. [microform] : With a discourse of many passages which have happened to them, before and since that they were committed to the Tower of London. : Being very necessary for observation and well worth the reading
- The second edition, corrected and enlarged. / Written in English prose by Laurence Price, February the 15. 1642.
- London : Printed for J. Wright, 1642.
- Physical description
- , 12 p.,  leaf of plates : ill., port.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2645:26.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2983:4.
Browse related items
Start at call number: