An embassy from the East-India Company of the United Provinces, to the Grand Tartar Cham, Emperour of China [microform] : delivered by their Excell[en]cies, Peter de Goyer and Jacob de Keyzer, at his imperial city of Peking : wherein the cities ... ports, rivers, &c. in their passages from Canton to Peking are ingeniously described
- by Mr. John Nieuhoff ... ; also an epistle of Father John Adams ... concerning the whole negotiation ; with an appendix of several remarks taken out of Father Athanasius Kircher ; Englished and set forth with their several sculptures, by John Ogilby, Esq. ...
- Uniform Title
- Gezantschap der Neerlandtsche Oost-Indische Compagnie aan den grooten Tartarischen Cham, den tegenwoordigen keizer van China. English
- London : Printed by John Macock for the author, 1669.
- Physical description
- , 327 [i.e. 307], 18 p., , 106,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map, ports.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 430:19.
Browse related items
Start at call number: