The vvorkes of M. Iohn VVeemes of Lathocker in Scotland. The third volumne. [microform] : Containing an exposition of the lavves of Moses, viz. [bracket] ceremoniall and iudiciall. Wherein is contained an explanation of divers questions and positions for the right understanding of them. Together with exercitations divine. Proving the necessitie, majestie, integritie, perspicuitie, and sence of the Scriptures. All which are cleared out of the originall languages, and customes of the Iewes, and the distinctions of the schoole-men.
- Uniform Title
- Works. Vol. 3
- London. : Printed by M. Dawson for Iohn Bellamie, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the three golden Lyons in Cornehill, neere the Royall Exchange, 1636.
- Physical description
- , 261, , 223, , 188,  p. : ill. (woodcuts)
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1122:1c.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1589:1c.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2087:15.
Browse related items
Start at call number: